Since the pandemic hit, both Luke and I have had to adjust to working from home. It’s been 6 months now and honestly, I’m loving it. I don’t know how I’m ever going to get used to going back into the office. Of course, I do miss going in and seeing my coworkers but for the most part, I enjoy being able to maximize my time at home. Today I’m sharing a list of 5 items that have made our WFH experience much more enjoyable.
- French Press– Luke is the big coffee drinker in the house so this is much more of an essential for him. Having a french press has changed our lives! Instead of spending $4+ dollars on coffee every morning, Luke makes his own. Not only is this saving money, but it gives us the opportunity to try out new beans and have fun with it. I highly recommend signing up for a local coffee subscription service because it’s the perfect way to sample new blends.
- Cute Mugs– Having cute mugs is essential. It’s one of the first things you use every morning and having a cute/ aesthetic mug on your desk is a huge mood booster. You can buy these anywhere, but some of my favorites are from Anthropologie, CB2, Target, and Amazon.
- Blue Light Glasses– My screen time has gone up SIGNIFICANTLY since the start of the Q. Early on I was getting consistent headaches due to staring at multiple screens 24/7. I know I’m not the first person to say this but investing in a pair of blue light glasses will change your life. Not only will it reduce the number of headaches you get, but it helps reduce blurry vision, and you get a better night’s sleep. Not sure why I didn’t get a pair sooner! Check out DIFF Eyewear for the cutest styles. The glasses are so chic and contribute to a great cause. Each pair of DIFF glasses sold helps to provide the gift of sight to someone in need.
- Comfy Sweats– Every morning I change out of my P.J.’s into my “nice” sweats. I’ve pretty much given up on dressing up for work (unless I have an important meeting of course) and exclusively wear sweats, lol. When I have a sweat set on I feel accomplished. It’s my new version of getting ready for the day.
- Cute Pens– This might seem obvious, but like the cute mugs, these babies sit on your desk all day. Might as well look aesthetically pleasing, right? This might sound very cheesy, but I chose a different color pen every day to right with…It really is the little things in life.
All my favorites linked below!
This post is in collaboration with DIFF Eyewear.